I like the V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Music Star, my favorite version so far, and not just cuz it's new. Here are my reasons. Please share your own as well!

1) I like the fact that there becomes a game of survival concerning the fact in order to feed your tama, you need to make enough money to buy food, after the baby/toddler stages.

2) I like the fact that the characters are labeled in the menu (though they did this in the famalitchi).

3) I like that the antenna that made no sense whatsoever was gotten rid of, making for a prettier look.

4) I like that the game you play earn you skills, rather than someone paying you points to play games.

5) I like the new door icon, and the fact that they have their own bathrooms to the right screen :(

6) I like that with this version, character evolution depends a little bit more that with versions 4-5.

7) I like that the older characters, especially the toddlers, from older versions, were kept/reintroduced.

That's all I can think of right now. Please share opinions!!

Its okay...first I was like OH YAY! when I first got it, now its jut blah. You lack Gotchi points real quick. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back