i like this guy but i'm to scared to even

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tama+boy cra-z, please listen to Goggle-Face. He/She [sorry, idk] is just nicely asking you to just calm down the emotions. I understand it's a difficult time for you but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on the members what are trying to help. And just because other people are posting their topics in the wrong section doesn't mean thats okay for you to do it, don't follow the wrong crowd! (;

Anyway, moving on from that and getting back on topic; I think everything that Tamatoshu2 has said should help. She's given some really good advice. :) If you are in the middle of geek and popular that means you shouldn't be too bad talking to any popular girls. If you show that you are confident by making friends and speaking out your opinion this guy will notice you. If he's someone you like you shouldn't be scared of him. If you want him to like you and 'ask you out' then what are you going to do? Fear him? Make friends with him, otherwise if he barely knows you how really is gonna like you? ;D

It doesn't matter what country you live in (free speech or not) or whether you are in a "tight spot" emotionally (stressed or mellow), when you post anything on TamaTalk you have to make sure that all your posts are polite and friendly. That's site rules.

You are not entitled to post an opinion if you can't make sure it's expressed in a polite way. That's site rules.

If you can express an opinion or your thoughts politely then you are welcome to post freely on TamaTalk.

As for overusing the emotes ... some ppl do find that over use is annoying and some ppl like to use them.

Cut each other some slack and accept that not everyone expresses themselves in the same way- but try to stay on topic, eh? :ichigotchi:

The topic is about a guy she likes.

If you check the forum description for "What's On Your Mind?" it is for : everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis.

Since this is not about tamagotchis or TamaTalk, it should be posted in the Non TamaTalk forum, so I will move it there now.

(One final word... just because other ppl are breaking site rules or posting things in the wrong place, doesn't mean you can too)

*Topic Moved to Non TamaTalk forum * (whoooosh)

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what country you live in (free speech or not) or whether you are in a "tight spot" emotionally (stressed or mellow), when you post anything on TamaTalk you have to make sure that all your posts are polite and friendly. That's site rules.
You are not entitled to post an opinion if you can't make sure it's expressed in a polite way. That's site rules.

If you can express an opinion or your thoughts politely then you are welcome to post freely on TamaTalk.

As for overusing the emotes ... some ppl do find that over use is annoying and some ppl like to use them.

Cut each other some slack and accept that not everyone expresses themselves in the same way- but try to stay on topic, eh? :ichigotchi:

The topic is about a guy she likes.

If you check the forum description for "What's On Your Mind?" it is for : everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis.

Since this is not about tamagotchis or TamaTalk, it should be posted in the Non TamaTalk forum, so I will move it there now.

(One final word... just because other ppl are breaking site rules or posting things in the wrong place, doesn't mean you can too)

*Topic Moved to Non TamaTalk forum * (whoooosh)
thx :huh:

:gozarutchi: you know what?! there are other people that put other stuff other than tamas! its not just me!!!!!! ;) :gozarutchi: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :lol: :) ;) :D :p :p :gozarutchi:
Tama+boy Cra z, I don't think you should get this annoyed. Goggle face has a pretty good idea, and there is no reason for ranting. And BTW Tamamum is right.

-Speech thingy-ma-jig closed )

Sugary~ =D

Do you really like him? Or is it just a crush? o;

Personally my advice is, if your to afraid to really get to know him. Then you don't know him.

It seems like he's just an acquaintance who you find to be attractive.

Sometimes people aren't who exactly you think they are when you really know them. :x

If he was suddenly to just ask you out I'm sure you'd say yes. But I imagine you'd still be afraid to talk to him.

You'd be overjoyed and such but you'd still be nervous around him. o_O

So if you REALLY like him and want him that badly talk to him.

Get a bunch of your friends to come over with you or something.

Become friends with him FIRST.

Otherwise your not gonna get the chance with him. o-o

And if talking is to hard at the moment send love notes to him.♥

I think the best thing to do if you're to nervous to talk to him, just look at him, and when he looks at you just smile kindly. Like this -----> :)

like not creepy xD just nice. the power of the smile will get you farther than anything in life o:

:) :) :) :)

edit: forgot to add, don't creep him out, or stalk him, or anything like that xD don't bother him on msn, if you have his msn, because it's a lot easier to talk to people over the internet that face to face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I am 22 and have lots of experience with this stuff. Don't be scared to talk to him! From what I read of your posts you're pretty cool. I'm 22 and I'd hang with you! I was a popular geek in school too, black hair, green eyes and thick black geek glasses. I too had a thing for a jock in highschool and guess what we are still together 6 years later. Just be you when you talk to this young man he'll respect that, and if he doesn't he isn't good enough for you anyway. And I'm sorry about that girl from Texas. I had the same problem with a girl named Grace, except I was the new girl and she did me wrong. Trust me just be you and talk to the boy, treat him how you wanna be treated and you'll get you're guy!

Just go up to him and say "moooooooo" Then if he says your weird say thank you and walk away

Alright I am 22 and have lots of experience with this stuff. Don't be scared to talk to him! From what I read of your posts you're pretty cool. I'm 22 and I'd hang with you! I was a popular geek in school too, black hair, green eyes and thick black geek glasses. I too had a thing for a jock in highschool and guess what we are still together 6 years later. Just be you when you talk to this young man he'll respect that, and if he doesn't he isn't good enough for you anyway. And I'm sorry about that girl from Texas. I had the same problem with a girl named Grace, except I was the new girl and she did me wrong. Trust me just be you and talk to the boy, treat him how you wanna be treated and you'll get you're guy!
thank you

Tama+boy Cra z, I don't think you should get this annoyed. Goggle face has a pretty good idea, and there is no reason for ranting. And BTW Tamamum is right.
-Speech thingy-ma-jig closed )

Sugary~ =D
and its not closed,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back