I lost my only Tamagotchi V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
The worst thing to lose is a Tamagotchi that cost about $15.00! NOOOOOO!

I was at reading(last period)last desk. And I was playing with my tamagotchi. Then I put it inside the desk. Then the bell rang and we left to out lockers. I got my backpack and left. Then when I was in the bus lines, I remembered! MY TAMAGOTCHI!! So I quickly RAN back to school and I tried opening the door of my reading class-IT WAS LOCKED! NOOOOOOO! So the next day, I ran to the class I went to in reading, and there was allready a class in there. That person who sat in my seat stole it! But I don't know what to do!! Please help! I WANT MY TAMA BACK! :unsure: :( :p B)

I was at reading(last period)last desk. And I was playing with my tamagotchi. Then I put it inside the desk. Then the bell rang and we left to out lockers. I got my backpack and left. Then when I was in the bus lines, I remembered! MY TAMAGOTCHI!! So I quickly RAN back to school and I tried opening the door of my reading class-IT WAS LOCKED! NOOOOOOO! So the next day, I ran to the class I went to in reading, and there was allready a class in there. That person who sat in my seat stole it! But I don't know what to do!! Please help! I WANT MY TAMA BACK! :wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Oh, that's not pretty. Are you sure the person stole it? Perchance the teacher has it, or someone turned it in. o_o; I'd go to the office and ask if a Tamagotchi has been turned in with a description of what it looked like and all that sort of stuff.

Oh, that's not pretty. Are you sure the person stole it? Perchance the teacher has it, or someone turned it in. o_o; I'd go to the office and ask if a Tamagotchi has been turned in with a description of what it looked like and all that sort of stuff.
I allready told the teacher about it and he didn't help. He just said "That item your saying rings a bell, but I just can't remember". I'm going to check in the office if they can help. :wacko:

I was at reading(last period)last desk. And I was playing with my tamagotchi. Then I put it inside the desk. Then the bell rang and we left to out lockers. I got my backpack and left. Then when I was in the bus lines, I remembered! MY TAMAGOTCHI!! So I quickly RAN back to school and I tried opening the door of my reading class-IT WAS LOCKED! NOOOOOOO! So the next day, I ran to the class I went to in reading, and there was allready a class in there. That person who sat in my seat stole it! But I don't know what to do!! Please help! I WANT MY TAMA BACK! ;) B) <_< :unsure:
Well,

Are you positive that the kid stole it? If so, I would go into his desk sometime and look. I would also contact the office and tell them a detailed description. Maybe if you give a "reward" more people will try to look. Best of luck getting your Tamagotchi back.

-DarkCore

I was at reading(last period)last desk. And I was playing with my tamagotchi. Then I put it inside the desk. Then the bell rang and we left to out lockers. I got my backpack and left. Then when I was in the bus lines, I remembered! MY TAMAGOTCHI!! So I quickly RAN back to school and I tried opening the door of my reading class-IT WAS LOCKED! NOOOOOOO! So the next day, I ran to the class I went to in reading, and there was allready a class in there. That person who sat in my seat stole it! But I don't know what to do!! Please help! I WANT MY TAMA BACK! :ph34r: :ph34r: :wub: :huh:
copy cat I made a post about this YOU COPIED IT !!! :huh:

Maybe she lost her tama, just like you. :ph34r:

Sorry to hear that Oniontchi. Check the desk you were sitting in, and then tell the office about it. :ph34r:

i really hope u find it i would go crazy if i lost mine, but if u have any other tamas u can put the chain thing around ur finger so they are always with u (it kinda annoying but u could get used to it)thats what i always do cuz people always try to take mine :ph34r:

copy cat I made a post about this YOU COPIED IT !!! :p
Lulutama, this is SERIOUS! She LOST HER TAMAGOTCHI at SCHOOL!!

Ahem, now then, it isn't considered copying if she is just posting about something that happened to her which happened to happen to you.

Haven't you ever thought of the janitor >.>

They clean up the classrooms everyday and pick up anything. They always steal my pencils>.<

It is against the rules to have electronic items.

copy cat I made a post about this YOU COPIED IT !!! :unsure:
No, I made this topic earlier than you. October 29th. And, why would I even copy you?? If I have the same issue? :unsure:

Haven't you ever thought of the janitor >.>They clean up the classrooms everyday and pick up anything. They always steal my pencils>.<

It is against the rules to have electronic items.
Darn! I think he takes my pencils and he took my tamagotchi. I haven't looked in the lost and found yet because I'm embarrised to say, "I lost my tamagotchi". Their going to think I'm a nerdy gal. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back