i lost my tama 4 one month im scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where do you think it is ???

• in the couch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the car

• with my sister

• you have it >:(

• i dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in your Pant, & coat pockets.

Check in your backpack, in your mother's purse, in the couch, under your sister's or brother's bed (even on their backpack) or at your desk/locker in school.

Good luck! :D

I recently lost my tama. But then, I was looking in my laundry hamper (im a disgusting creature!) I found a clean pair of jeans in my laundry and i felf something hard in my pant pocket. It was my tamagotchi :blink: ! But it was dead. Its okay beacuase i got a generatio n because it had a baby. So im telling you, have hope!

if u cant find it for a long time why dont u buy a new one {dont have to}

i don't know and i don't care
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Can't you see this is obviously troubeling him/her? If you lose your tama would you want us to help you? Not just say "i don't know and i don't care"?

I dont know where to begin, try cleaning you room: Thats how I found mine, check your couch, your car, your locker, your pockets and your keychain.

check under your bed if your anything like me everything will be under there a.k.a i'm really messy :hitodetchi:

i once looked after my friends when she had to go somewhwere that your not alowed anything electronic and i found it and then it made that noise when it dies i quickly it the re-set button and selected download ans she still doesn't know **oopps**

good luck finding it i understand your worry i freak out when its gone for one hour let alone a month

puppy--dog :hitodetchi:

if i lost my tama i would think it's stolen lol. electronic gadget theft is the top crime in my country lol!

If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Can't you see this is obviously troubeling him/her? If you lose your tama would you want us to help you? Not just say "i don't know and i don't care"?

I dont know where to begin, try cleaning you room: Thats how I found mine, check your couch, your car, your locker, your pockets and your keychain.
no

If you have a desk check there... i lose stuff in there all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back