I Love Mametchi Classics 4 :: The Paralal Universe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love Mametchi !!!

Reaction score
When the adventures saw the paralal universe, everything was eather back the frount or the opposite. 50% of those people spoke back the fround while the other 50% spoke the opposite. So if an Opposite Person said 'G'day' they ment 'Bad day!' ans so on and so forth. As the continuted down into a place called AmaiM. They were on a bridge called AmaiM EgdirB. As they were so dazzled, :mametchi: said '? U R ohW' to a tour guide. She said 'animsaJ m'I' She then pointed to her broking time machine. 'I can't fix it!' she exclaimed. 'Hey, you can talk English?' said :ph34r: , :lol: , :unsure: , :mellow: , :mametchi: and :gozarutchi: together. 'Yes!' said Jasmina (the Watatchi) 'I need my time machine so I can fly back to 2007 to get Honey'. 'We can help!' said :ph34r: , :lol: , :unsure: , :mellow: , :mametchi: and :gozarutchi: . 'Let's do it!

After 444 weeks, :mametchi: said 'Hey! LETS JUMP BACK IN TO TAMATOWN!' 'Yeah' said Jasmina 'But how can I get the Honey?' 'Easy!' said :mametchi: 'Just go to the Food Court, 12 TamaTown Road!' 'Ok,' said Jasmina 'Let's do it!'

60 months later....

They all lived happily with Watatchi in Mame City. The End!

Latest posts

Back