I made the mistake of buying one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are so annoying! I can't believe i actually BOUGHT one! I can't believe i actually WANTED one! I never turn mine on anymore, i just stick it on my desk and look at it. (At least it LOOKS cute!) :(

They are so annoying! I can't believe i actually BOUGHT one! I can't believe i actually WANTED one! I never turn mine on anymore, i just stick it on my desk and look at it. (At least it LOOKS cute!) :huh:
[SIZE=21pt] I want one!!! How much do they cost? [/SIZE]

Yup. They are sooo cute, make cute sounds but it gets boring in, like, 10 minutes! it's totally not worth the price! i have the pink one, by the way.

Does anyone besides me think that Aquapets are annoying? I bought one for my best friend and one for myself and we both had trouble getting them to be quiet.
You can put your aqua pet to sleep. Hold the feed button, and wait until it beeps. Then hold the pet button (Still holding feed.) and your aqua pet will fall asleep and shut off after singing a lullaby.

OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOO! ANNOYING I GOT THE PINK CAT ONE IT WAKES ME UP SO I TOOK OUT THE BATTERY

:huh: :wub: :D OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOO! ANNOYING I GOT THE PINK CAT ONE IT WAKES ME UP SO I TOOK OUT THE BATTERY :wub: very qute tho i just want to get it out of the water

well my friend bought one and it was really cute! but she got annoyed with the sound but it was still cute so she broke the case with the water and has the cute thingy on a neclace. ^_^ sounds evil but it is a really cute neclace! it is an aquapet without the need of attention. hers needed atention every 10 seconds!

OK THEY R SOOO ANOYING SOMETIMES MY SISTERS IS A WAKE DURING THE NIGHT AND IT WAKES EVERYONE UP ITS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANYOUING!

Does anyone besides me think that Aquapets are annoying? I bought one for my best friend and one for myself and we both had trouble getting them to be quiet.
I got one for Christmas and needed to throw it on the floor to shut it up!!!

I don't know what it is like to have one but what i heard from you and your sister they sound

bad. :D So now i know that i don't need one. :D

Aquapets seemed intresting when I tried my friend's Aquapet out.I don't see what's could be so horrible about them.They look cute,they sound cute,and they probably are cute.What could be wrong with that?
I think that they ARE cute, but a little wierd, and, it's true, they just won't be quiet! (I don't wanna say "shut up" because I don't wanna be banned 4 life.) :ph34r:

I got one for Christmas and needed to throw it on the floor to shut it up!!!
My cousin Cory did that with a stupid "My little pony" boombox, only he threw it to my wall and made a big dent in it... same with my closet door. HE IS SOOOO MEAN TO ME!!!! :ph34r: :( :( :( :( :( :(

My friend has one, and it got tangled up, so my other friend spent the rest of lunchtime fixing it!!! and how do you get those annoying smileys and fonts to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back