I mated with the wrong Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaploptchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My boyfriend and I both got Tamagotchis 4.5. Mine is a girl (Horoyotchi) and his is a boy (Samuraitchi), so we were excited about them falling in love and mating. This is the 1st time either of us have owned one but everything's been fun and going really well. Except for today. . .[/SIZE]

We became "partners" today, having visited each other enough to have all 4 hearts light up on our friend lists. No eggs appeared and the instruction sheet didn't say what we had to do for the egg to appear. But after several hours, the matchmaker shows up on mine and offers up a Samuraitchi! I assumed she was bringing my boyfriend's Tamagotchi over to me but after I accepted, only I had an egg. It was an imposter Samuraitchi! ????? Now my boyfriend's Tama is all alone and I have another Tama's kid.

What did we do wrong?

After we became partners, what should we have done to have the egg appear?

And why did the Matchmaker still come when I'd already found a partner?

HELP!!!

Thats so sad! After you get the 4 hearts, you have to wait until they both are at least 5 and then they will shake their heads and mate, but they dont have eggs, they have live twins, 1 goes to the mum adn the other to the dad. The matchmker comes whenever your tama is 5 and will give you a random character to choose to marry or not, she comes even if you have a lifepartner. So thats what happens! I hope I helped!

Luv,

Tama 3445521508 :(

Oh, I'm so sorry. ;)

Anyways, next time you can either naturally mate by connecting a lot after you are 'partners,' or you can mate with a Love Potion which you can get a code for in the Tamagotchi Codes section on TamaTalk. :(

Aww, I'm so sorry. :huh:

You should have said no to the matchmaker, and keep on connecting to your boyfriend's tamagotchi. After the 4 hearts lit up on the friendship level, you had to wait 24 UNPAUSED hours for them to mate.

Ohh that stinks!

Just remember if you want to have a baby with someone else's tama, you have to connect with them while it happens.

Evil Matchmaker :huh:

when the matchmaker comes, it comes because if u have no friends that is the opposite gender, the matchmaker tries to help you.

That tama was nobody's tama. You say no and then the matchmaker will be gone and then you keep playing games with the tama that

you wanna mate with! :( anyway. sorry about that. the matchmaker will come for your friend and press yes. if don't, the generations will start all over and your tama will die!

im so sorry but i think both of you have to drink the love potion and ten connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back