I need a little advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
I just bought a new in package Uratama for a great price on Ebay. I already have an uratama that I opened so I could play with it and I discarded the package because it was too damaged from me opening it to be worth saving.

Here's my question, since the matchmaker comes and you can use the matchmaker items from Enwarehouse on the Uratama, should I open my new uratama when it arrives or should I leave it sealed to retain collector's value?

I just bought a new in package Uratama for a great price on Ebay. I already have an uratama that I opened so I could play with it and I discarded the package because it was too damaged from me opening it to be worth saving.
Here's my question, since the matchmaker comes and you can use the matchmaker items from Enwarehouse on the Uratama, should I open my new uratama when it arrives or should I leave it sealed to retain collector's value?
Since you already have an Uratama, keeping it close to maintain and raise the collectors value seems like the best decision, but then again, it is your choice! :furawatchi:

If you want to keep it for collector value, I'd VERY CAREFULLY open the package and remove the battery from the Tama, then seal it back up.

Thanks for the replies everyone. My Uratama arrived so now it's decision time.

Admin, please close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back