I need a question answerdeded

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats mean!its a very good tama!personally its my 2 fav.(by the way onionotchi or however you spell it is the most common)

The Tamagotchi character Gozarutchi( ;) )is very common. On the V4 and V4.5, it isn't a very good character to get.
Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer
oh that sucks

he has a v4

A Gozarutchi is very common on V4 and V4.5 and is a very unhealthy character on V4 it was a 'universal' character!!!

Don't be sad, its ok i like that tama!!! He looks like a ninja!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama-talking day!!!

-spongebob- :rolleyes:

gozarutchi :gozarutchi: is actualy very common on v4 & v4.5 and he is a universal character!! but don't worry i have had him too so has my very good friend kutchipatchi love she wasn't very happy about getting a gozarutchi either :( :( :rolleyes: anyway hope i helped bye

B) memetchi7 B)

:hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :nazotchi: ;) :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

Gozarutchi :blink: is very common for the V4 and V4.5, its a universal character (doesn't belong in a paticular group) On the V1 and V2, maybe V3, it went to sleep at 11:00pm!!!! and woke up at 10:00am!

Don't worry about it though, if you take good care of him, he will be a good healthy guy!!!

I like Gozarutchi, reminds me of a Ninja!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back