i need adivce...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara

Reaction score
ok, so my mom is a teacher, and because of this, she is fwends w/ my principal at my school. well, also becuase of this, i became fwends w/ the principal's daughter.

well at the beginin of the school year, i wasnt exactly popular, and didnt shopped at certain places, and i like to do differeny things, & things like dat. and Casey, (principal's daugher) didnt either.

well, now i do shop at certain places, and like to do different things now that i am popular. well, casey hasnt changed. and the thing is, i just dont like to do the same things as she, and i dont want to be her fwend anymore, and she's REALLY rude. plus, the things she liks to do now are just.... plane weird!

so the thing is, i am sooo ready 4 this fwendship 2 b over, i just dont no how to tell her our fwendship isnt working out. and on top of it, a) shes the principals daughter, and :( he knows my mom, so when he finds out, my mom will find out!! i just dont no wat to do!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well depends.. is she rude to you or other people? i would tell her,"i don't like the way you're acting towards me. i'd like to you to change." if she says wut: "you're acting rude. i don't like it." if she says no: "then i don't want to ne your friend anymore."

hope i helped!

gotchi_grl

well depends.. is she rude to you or other people? i would tell her,"i don't like the way you're acting towards me. i'd like to you to change." if she says wut: "you're acting rude. i don't like it." if she says no: "then i don't want to ne your friend anymore."hope i helped!

gotchi_grl
thank you you did help!

Try and keep your distance. Say hi when she passes in the hallway or something. Have a nice talk with her about why shes being rude. Tell her th etruth, in the nisest way.

Good luck. :(

Everybody has different tastes; it's no reason not to like someone because of what they wear, or what their hobbies are... :(

But if you really feel that strongly about it, calmly tell her that you would like to find new friends and that you are going to spend less time with her. Let it happen gradually; don't just say, "I don't like you any more and I don't think we should be friends" and walk away. Then a problem will occur. Remember, always be nice about it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back