i need advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me, but if my mom was having a baby, I'd be excited. Just think, a new family member! Babies are soo cute! :)

Marriage can also be exciting; it all depends on how you look at it.

Well, atm I don't live with my mom, so, it all depends if I go and live with her, I just hope that its twins, because if it is, that will make it to where I will have 4 half siblings, 2 from my dad, 2 from my mom

Well first of all, congratulations ! It's very wonderful to get a new family member. ^_^

How should you feel? I think you should just concentrate on being supportive of her instead. I bet your mom's ecstatic right now, and hey, she's even getting married ! 8D

Be positive and let her know that you're looking forward to having a new half sibling to play with ( or fight with ! >D ) ... You'll be glad you did, regardless of how corny this sounds. :)

Well, the way I see it, life will always be throwing random surprises at you, and you might as well make the best of them. Having a new baby half sibling might be really fun, and I'm sure your mom is really happy about it, so you should feel happy for her.

It's probably just thrown you a bit, but if you think things through you might realise how happy it will make you and your mother.

Marriage and new life is a blessing, and one of the most beautiful things. You really have to be thankful for that.

You should be excited. Okay, maybe not 'should', because I don't control your emotions, eh?

Anyways, It's an exciting time, because there's going to be new life in the world!

Just like I was so excited when my dog had pups. Although, pups aren't humans xD

It's like on Tamagotchi! The Movie (sorry to bring tamas into this) But Tanpopo reaslises that babies are fun and cute, and even though you're scared of being a big brother, you should make the best of it! I think that the movie makes this a really really good thing.

Well, atm I don't live with my mom, so, it all depends if I go and live with her, I just hope that its twins, because if it is, that will make it to where I will have 4 half siblings, 2 from my dad, 2 from my mom
Twins are really rare, so don't be disappointed if that doesn't happen =) And there is no right or wrong way that you should feel. If you're happy, you're happy, and if you're feeling kinda confused, give it some time and you'll warm up to it. A new sibling is really big news.

If I were you I'd probably feel excited, I've always wanted a little slibling other than the one I already have:p, babies are so cute n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back