I need advise

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara678

Reaction score
My brother used to have a V3 but he never paid any attention to it and it was always on the floor. So I bought it from so it wouldn't die, but he has a V2 as well and I just found it and all the happy and hungry hearts were empty and it was sick and had half the screen full of poop. He won't let me buy it but i'm worried it's gonna die. :eek: Should I steal it? :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :)

don't think of it as stealing, but take his tama and take care of it and ake it all better and when he notices give it back to him nicely. Think of it as doing a favor for him, not stealing it. But just keep it until he notices it's gone. If he notices too soon, hide it and act like you have no idea where it went. When it's better give it back to him and tell him he better take care of it next time.

my advice: act like a social worker. tell him that you will be coming in to check on the tama. if it is not healthy, then take it away for a day and give them back the next. teach him to take care of it. if you have to take it away a lot, after an amount of times keep it. :D

Thanks for all the advise. I just found out he wasn't taking good care of it because he didn't like the character :huh: ! How mean ;) ! I think I'm gonna keep it.

Yes. Take care of it. Cuz if you don't, well, it'll die. And the battery could run out. And why have one?

tell him this exact thing

"listen ___ [whatever your bro's name is] you dont take care of your tamas. just let me use them. dont let the poor tamas suffer"

and if he replies.

"no their mine"

you saay,

"so, you dotn taKE CARE OF THEM. u might as well give them to me."

if he says "no"

tell your mom. its a waste of him doing that..

*tatle tailing always works. haha*

Well, I really think you shouldn't worry about it. Tamagotchis aren't real, living, breatihng things so if they die then tahst your brothers problem. But here is a way you could get them anyway: Tell him that if he's not going to take care or play with his tama then he has to give it to you until he wants to take car eof it. Might not work but worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back