I need all the helpful imformation about v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymoo11

Reaction score
please will you tell me all the helpful imformation about v4s you know

please.

: Codes

: Cheats

: Any glitches to look out for

: Basic help

: Anything else you know

if you do help me it would be highly appreciated

Thanks for your time

Milkymoo11 :wub:

PS

i never knew that thse where smilies :kusatchi: :nazotchi: <- he is AWESOME!(HE HAS A HAT!) :nyatchi: :D :( :( :( ;) :mimitchi: :( :( :( :( :( COOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH and if you know any good groth charts just give the address for that then please!]

Thanks again

MilkyMoo11 ;)

this will help me to because I'm getting one today or tomorrow. Any help/advice will be highly appreciated!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Yes I am. As soon as I get my money I' going so any info would be appriciated soon! ;) I hope you enjoy yours milkymoo11 as soon as you get it.

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

hope you enjoy yours too...

i have added you,so pm me anytime, if you have to go before you get any info

and i will mail you anything helpful!

what design do you want to buy?

i want the white one with colurful dots!

well there are lot of cheat like

40690 89391 (gives a play house)

52815 99088 (gives a Slide)

BBCA CCCA= Pen= 15,000gp (found in US V4 instruction sheet)

2. ACAB ACAC= Steak= 1,400gp

3. BAAB ACBA= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. CCBA AABB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CAAA BACB= CD3= 0gp

~The last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

How to enter shop codes? Quoting from the V4 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When

the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in

the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

The list of Cell Phone numbers we've found so far:

AABA CCBB = Parent *

CCAC BCBA = Grandparent *

AACC CABA = Preschool Teacher

ACCB CAAB = Turtle Teacher

CBBC BABB = Flower Teacher

BBAC CAAB = Canvas Teacher

BABC AAAB = Tama King

* Notes:

(1) Your tama character must be on generation 2 or above in order for the parent phone number to work.

(2) Your tama character must be on generation 3 or above in order for the grandparent phone number to work.

How to use the Cell Phone

(1) you have to do this on a V4.

(2) you have to have a cell phone. If you don't already have the cell phone, read this topic and get the cell phone: V4 Codes, All 5 Shop Codes for V4

(3) your character must be an adult (or older).

(4) find the cell phone in your items list and select it. The cell phone will appear on the screen next to your Tamagotchi character with three circles in a row above it. These circles correspond to the A (left), B (middle) and C (right) buttons on your Tamagotchi.

(5) Enter the cell phone number by pressing the A, B, or C buttons in the order shown for the cell phone number you want to dial. After the last digit has been entered, the call will go through, and you will see the person you are dialing appear on your screen. She (or he) will then have a brief conversation with your Tamagotchi character.

and if you want and tips on how to take care of your tamagotchi or cool things that can help you throughout the game, go to tips and tricks on this website

To get more points you can also got to www.tamatown.com It is so cool. You can go to school and work there and play arcade games.

glad to be of assistance to you :( :( :( ;) :( :( :D

if you need more help you can always pm me :( :( :( :nazotchi:

:eek: :D :lol: B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :) :D omg you are sooooo gind you are a life saver *franticly runs around the room*

thank you sooooo much i wish there was a way i could repay you !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the tama Dislikes and likes- https://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9891/v4...chartuz4dn1.png

+

The shop food/items-

https://www.teamxmm.com/Ra/V4_SHOP.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''^ ^

(O_O)

''0 0

|____|

V.4

Name:Bart

Baby:None

Gen:2G

Item(s):playhouse,Slide,Pen,!!,Cell phone,CD3,RC U.F.O.,RC Heli,Jeans,Bow,BLDG Blocks.

No. of Item(s):11

Intellectual:21

Fashion:16

Social:14

Hunger:Full

Happy:Very Happy

Lb:29

Training:|*| | | | | | | | |

Point(s):5,000/$50.00

Freind(s):Ben

''() ()

(O_O)