I need cute Tamagotchi partner ideas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :D I need you to tell me what pairs of Tamagotchis make a cute couple, so I can make a picture on paint then put it on my site! Please help! Tell me only the Tamagotchis NOT the cute names get it? Like this: Hanatchi and... Robotchi like that.... But thats really a bad couple! So tell me as much Cute Tama Partners as you can! Maybe if you have a picture of a pair that I can borrow then let me see it and I will put your name there that you made/got it. <_< [/SIZE]

:huh: ~Help!~ :D

:D ~Thanx!~ :D

Memetchi and Mimitchi

Mimitchi and Mametchi

Mametchi and Memetchi

i think they are all good couples

Lol I know what you mean with hanatchi and Robotchi! XD what a coincidence! Mine was a girl hanatchi and my friends a boy robotchi. Ugly couple 0.0.

Well I say some of the same species like hanatchi, with a hanatchi and so on, I find cute. Same with Tarakotchi, Koga married one and got a boy, I'm having no luck with girls =.=.

Aww too bad but i say even when they kiss they look cute together but I say they look ugly :lol: no offense I had them once so, yeah

I got a tarakotchi by feeding it way too many snacks and giving it lots of toothaches.

You get Tarakotchi from not cleaning up after it fast enuf...I read that somewhere..

Mametchi+Memetchi

Gozarutchi+Masktchi

Young Mimitchi+Ichigotchi

Kuchipatchi+Tarakotchi

Hanatchi+Hanatchi

Mimitchi+Mametchi

------------------------------

Those are my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back