i need help! ASAP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairborn

Reaction score
my tama has a costume on and it will not come off? well i don't know how.....i don't like the costume and my old tama was really cute!!!! :lol: it was the best tama ever!! please help......... :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko:

this problem is on my tama V2 it is red with jelly beans

i have 4 regulars

1 sky blue

1 violet

1 hot pink

the costume wont come off until ur tama goes to bed

hope i helped!

swimmeria :furawatchi:

trust me you will want to delete those stupid costumes i hate them!!!!!!!!!

Press b on the normal screen with no icons hilighted and the clock will come up. Press and hold c and quickly press a. press b then b again and then set the time to: 10.00pm. Then do the same setting it to the real time. After you have set either of the times press b twice. On the first one when u r setting it to 10.00pm, press b only once.

I hope I helped,

love Gabby :ph34r: :mellow:

What did it turn into? A panda or a rabbit? If it's the panda, the costume won't come back. If it's the rabbit then the costume will come back. There are different costumes and both come off when your tama goes to sleep.

i need help my tama just had a baby right so its been four days and she still has not left please help and the baby has goten sick but she hasn,t left i need help :unsure: :wacko: B) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back