I need help BAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybrown023

Reaction score
I live in Fl and my friend lives in LA she came to visit me and left her tama I would here it beep and felt bad so i take care of it but i didn't buy it so i dont have instuctions or ne thing I dont even no wat version it is help me plz!?!??

You just registered. Does your tama have a antennae sticking out of it?

Bye for a sec! I am gonna play Nancy Drew!

If you go to GAMES and the options are: DANCE & JUMP it is a first version

If you go to GAMES and there are other options, like SHOP, etc. It's a second version.

The third version has an antenna and the option to shop and play games.

I believe this to be correct. ;)

Let me know which version it is based off of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to GAMES and the options are: DANCE & JUMP it is a first versionIf you go to GAMES and there are other options, like SHOP, etc. It's a second version.

The third version has an antenna and the option to shop and play games.

I believe this to be correct. ;)

Let me know which version it is based off of this.
You mean...

v2: when you go to the game icon and select GAMES< here are the games you should see: JUMP BUMP (scroll down) HEADING SLOT. That is a v2.

v3 easy! a short antennae on the top of your tama.

v1 cannot connect??

[SIZE=8pt]V1s can connect! I have done it befor. If there is an antena then it is a V3 if there is shop under games it is v2 If there is just dance and jump under games then it is a V1. Hope I helped[/SIZE]

~tamaluver977

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Fl and my friend lives in LA she came to visit me and left her tama I would here it beep and felt bad so i take care of it but i didn't buy it so i dont have instuctions or ne thing I dont even no wat version it is help me plz!?!??
It's most likely to be a V2 or V3.

Here are links to their instruction booklets.

V2 Instruction sheet

V3 PDF File- Instruction Booklet.

Hope they help as you can probably work out which version it is from them.

it doesnt have to be just a v1, v2, or v3. it might be an angelgotchi, morino, devilgotchi, and so on. but yeah,in v1, go to the games icon, and if there is only two games, jump and dance, then it is a v1.

if it has a shop in it and doesnt have an antennae, then it is a v2.

if it has an antennae, then it is a v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back