I need help choosing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which type of tama do you prefer?

• Tamagotchi entama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi keitai(excluding akai)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby1995

Reaction score
Hi everyone! As my title says. Also is the home deka tamagotchi worth getting? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never heard of "Entama" or "Deka" before.. I've heard of Keitai though.. But i've never seen any of them.. I'm so sorry, kirby1995!!

-mametchichic

I've never heard of "Entama" or "Deka" before.. I've heard of Keitai though.. But i've never seen any of them.. I'm so sorry, kirby1995!!-mametchichic
It's ok

While I don't know much about the Ketais, I do like the features of the Entama. I don't have one myself, but I've read about them and they sound pretty cool. ^.^ I would go with that one.

hi kirby, I am so glad u are asking this b-4 u buy because a lot of ppl get screwed when

they don't think about what their buying. First of all, if u ever find a deka(huge)

tamagotchi, I suggest u save your money and buy that one. The deka tamagotchi right

now is the rarest of the new japanese tamas. U will be lucky if u happen 2 find them

anywhere. Second of all, if u want the full functionality of the deka, u need either keitai or

akai. Preferably the akai is better because it is less common. But also, if you can find a

haneru(hanerotchi) red or haneru green keitai, then that will good too because they hav

extra characters and they are also rare. [SIZE=14pt]As for entama, WAIT! [/SIZE]The v3 is coming out @ the

end of february and it is basically the english version of the entama except your tama

doesn't have a job or education. Hope this helps!!!! :(

hi kirby, I am so glad u are asking this b-4 u buy because a lot of ppl get screwed when
they don't think about what their buying. First of all, if u ever find a deka(huge)

tamagotchi, I suggest u save your money and buy that one. The deka tamagotchi right

now is the rarest of the new japanese tamas. U will be lucky if u happen 2 find them

anywhere. Second of all, if u want the full functionality of the deka, u need either keitai or

akai. Preferably the akai is better because it is less common. But also, if you can find a

haneru(hanerotchi) red or haneru green keitai, then that will good too because they hav

extra characters and they are also rare. [SIZE=14pt]As for entama, WAIT! [/SIZE]The v3 is coming out @ the

end of february and it is basically the english version of the entama except your tama

doesn't have a job or education. Hope this helps!!!! :angry:
Wow! Thanks for the HUGE info! <_< But when you say "rare" do you mean on the internet or Japan itself? Also the tamatown (internet) seems to be the same as the home deka tama.

I really like the Keitai quite a lot! It does a lot and after a while is not very complicated.

The Akai is just a red version of the Keitai. I do NOT care for it. It's cool for about a day but the red screen gets really annoying to look at. I ran my Akai twice but did not like it for more than 3 days. The novelty wore off pretty quickly. :kuribotchi:

Cho-Jinsei (En-tama) might be nice. I'm sure I'll find out in a day or so. It seems SOOOO complicated! I'm kind of afraid of starting that one up. :chohimetchi: I have heard so much about it. If you can not read Hirigana, you might want to stay away from that one. Umm... Pixelmood finally has something up about that one now though? right? :puroperatchi: I'll have to look at that myself.

I think the V3 will be well worth the wait!

I love my Keitais too. They are an awesome pet. My fav. Tamagotchi so far...

However, I would go with the enTama. I don't have one.. Yet. I'm buying one when Jason get's some in stock. I wish he'd hurry up! B)

Go with what ever.. But my hot tip would be to go with the EnTama!

Ok. After hearing a lot of stuff right now I'm thinking of the entama more (since you don't need to buy/visit a deka tamagotchi to get some stuff) but it could change (less likely).

It depends what your after kirby1995...

Keitai has less characters, but is simpler and quite cool.

The entama has many options and you shall need to know plenty of Japanese top use it... I heard some icons had like 8-9 options to them. o_O.

But the entama has more characters, you can get jobs, go to school, connect to a website etc...

And yes, the V3 is coming out next month, which shall be a cross of Keitai and entama...

For now, you may find it easier to get a KeiTai as people are finding t hard to get an Entama. And at the moment, the enatam is being sold at ridiculous prices on eBay, so I'd wait. ;)

Ok. I've decided to go for the entama (x2) since one of my relative is going to japan for a trip. I'm not getting anything else (well maybe except a book) since I like complicated stuff (sometimes :D ). Well thank you all for the stuff you told me of. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back