i need help plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamigotchicutie

Reaction score
hi tama talkers i'm wondering if someone could give me any sort of help they have like tips codes that kind of stuff oh yea and also how to put colored words on your posts :D :D :D :D

I will try and help you! Firstly, out of experience, I can say that Binary is a very helpful TT guide to go to for help with Tamagotchis. He has certainly helped me a lot!

Probably the most helpful thing for you would be a URL link. Here is a list of V5 Tips & Tricks put together by Binary which will really help: Helpful V5 Tamagotchi Links

And this is my personal favourite topic of Binary's:

The entire lot of V5 codes!

Also, you asked about coloured writing. I get that a lot. Basically, what you do is first choose the colour you want from the scroll down menu titled 'COLOR'. Click the colour you wish to write in, and write your phrase of text. Afterwards, click 'Close all Tags' (which is next to the scroll-down 'COLOR' menu) and you should see this appear: [/color] And voila! You have colour! :huh:

I hope this helps! :rolleyes:

Although, I must add this:

Before you publish your post on TT, the text will not appear colored. Only after clicking 'Add Reply' and seeing your post published will you have color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back