I need help! This isnt right!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vballbabe45

Reaction score
Okay so I have a V4 and V3 and right now they are both boys! Well my V4 is on its 4th generation and my V3 is on his 3rd (I reseted them alot, lol!) Well On my V4 the first tamagotchi I got was a boy then the 2nd was a girl and then the third was a boy and now mine right now is a boy. then on my V3 my first one was a boy the second one was a boy and now this one is a boy. I have only had one girl and she was on my V4. Why is this happening! Oh ya I have reseted my V3 like 2 times and it was on its like 2nd generation and still no girls! So I have only had one girl ever! Is there a reason this is happening?

not that i know of.its just bad luck i guess

dang! well thanks! Thanks for replying no one else has! So thank you.

actually, its simple. you press a or b when the match maker comes, right? theres this opening and closing book? although i cant remember which, if you press a or b when the book is CLOSED, then you get one gender, if the book is OPEN, you get another gender. i THINK open= girls closed= boys, but I may need to confirm that :D

Actually, it may be pretty random :) You don't have to reset it all the way so you have to lose generations, just use the pencil, and just wait for the tamagotchi to hatch out of the egg which appears.

Good-Luck :D

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back