I need help with my v.2,REALLY BAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chancedom

Reaction score
I know what to do,but i dont know how to shop,i get points by playing games,if i get to a shop i wont know how to by things,i dont know about the new characters,and i dont know the games,and i dont know the codes,and i dont know how much the things cost!can somebody coach me? My v.2 comes in three days!

Lets take this step by step

To buy things:

Go to the shop, which is under the little baseball bat icon, then push you will see the shopkeeper. Now, Push ( :ph34r: . You will see the items. To buy them, just push ( :ph34r: on the one you would like to buy. Make sure you have enough Gotchi points for that perticular item, though.

Games:

as your tama grows, it gets new games. As you know, the tama goes through 4 stages(not including the egg),

amounting to a total of 4 games.

Half the fun of the games is learning how to play :D

Baby-> Jump

Child-> Bump

Teen->Heading

Adult-> slots

The characters:

Thats your suprise to find out B)

The codes:

ACBCABAC = Hair potion

CBAACABC = Costume

ABBACBCC = Whole Cake

BACBCACB = Steak

BCBACABA = Love Potion

The items:

There is a partially complete list here.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=10683

thanks! but how do you play the games,i only know how 2 play jump. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Chill, you can just read the directions, they help a lot. (not with the codes though)[/SIZE]

seriously read the directions it explains every thing even how to use the codes :D :) B) :D

I bought a tamagotchi connexion version 2 yesterday, and I don't know how to play bump !!!!!:-( please help ! In return I shall give you all 5 codes

calm down you will know when you try. plus all your "questions" are answered in the manual

*Removed*

*Edited by Bell Sprout: Inappropraite*

*Removed*

*Edited by Bell Sprout: Inappropriate*

All the instruction manual says is that there is a power meter . Even when I get it full he still loses ! :ichigotchi:

All the instruction manual says is that there is a power meter . Even when I get it full he still loses ! :D
Thats the point of bump.Sometimes your tama wins and sometimes your tama loses.

the amount of pounds your tama is plays an inportant part of bump.

If your tamas fat then your tama will win more in bump.

If your tamas not so fat, there may or may not be a chance of winning alot.

(Tip:Your tama may win alot in bump if it's fat,[SIZE=14pt] BUT[/SIZE] your tama won't earn as much points as if it were not so fat.)

Yo i can help u with ur v2 probs. i hav a v1 and a v3 but i can still hlp. :D

I know what to do,but i dont know how to shop,i get points by playing games,if i get to a shop i wont know how to by things,i dont know about the new characters,and i dont know the games,and i dont know the codes,and i dont know how much the things cost!can somebody coach me? My v.2 comes in three days!
Q: I don't know how to shop.

A: Go to the game/activity icon and choose 'Shop'.

Q: I won't know how to buy things.

A: Simple! If you have enough Gotchi points, press the B button to buy the item!

Q: I don't know about the new characters.

A: Go to the TamaTalk reference section and look for a version 2 character chart.

Q: I don't know how much the things cost.

A: When you go to a shop, you'll see the amount of money something costs underneath a picture of the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back