I need help with my v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilysm-Axl

Reaction score
What are you supposed to do when you tamagotchi falls asleep but he's sick at the same time? It wont let me go to the first aid thing! I dont want my baby to die. Someone tell me what I do!

He won't die if he's asleep, I'm sure. If he's a baby, he'll only be asleep for a few minutes. If he's older, change the time to when he is awake and then give him some medicine.

As Rensa said, you can just change the time. This is also a good idea if your tama falls alseep with tama poop. However, since he's a baby, he will only be alseep for five minutes.

He won't die. :ph34r: Oh, and all babies get ill!

Last edited by a moderator:
changing time will not wake up a baby

That's right. B) Babies don't have a set hour in the night or in the morning when they fall asleep or wake up (since they're only a baby for an hour), so changing the time wouldn't do anything. They go to sleep half an hour or so after they're born, for approximately five minutes.

Anyway, since I'm sure he's woken up again by now... <_< I hope he's doing good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the Adult tama has fallen asleep with a baby next to it?

Normally, I would put my tama on PAUSE, then the next day, when I know he should be awake, I would un pause and immediately give medicine / feed / play with it until all the Happy & Hungry hearts are re-filled :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back