I need help with my v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Monchi~

Reaction score
I started my v4.5 and v4 at the same time, so I tried connecting them when they were little. I clicked the B button on the v4 and both said connect, but after 5 seconds it said fail on both. I tried again, this time pressing B on the v4.5 and the v4 said fail. I played and fed both of them and tried again but it didn't work. I tried game, visit, and present, I even tried others. :wacko: Then I saw I had an extra CR2032 and put it in a v4. It hatched and I tried connecting the v4 with the other v4. IT WON'T WORK! My poor tama is going to be alone forever! I don't ever like the matches that matchmaker gives me! I need help! Oh yeah right now he is the younger version of him: :mellow:

Don't worry- what function are you using to connect your tamagotchis? If you aren't using the 'v4' (for the v4) function or the 'v4/v4.5' (for the v4.5) function, you may not be able to connect them. If that doesn't work, you can always reset your tamagotchi, or just wait for the matchmaker. :)

I hope that helped!

@CTF@

I am having the exact same problem :(

Try cleaning the connection part somehow, without water or completely destroying it.

Did you try to connect them in direct sunlight? Sometimes your tamagotchis can't connect in the sun.

No, I didn't connect them in the sun. I'm going to try to reset it.

blah blah (currently at this exact moment reseting)

nothing is wrong with the connection thingy its just he won't connect.

Yipee it worked! Thank you guys!

hmm make sure when you try to connect them they both say other and that the red part of them are close together:)

I resetted it and it worked. But thanks anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back