I need help with training my v5s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sodapop8967

Reaction score
I havent played with my v5 much even though Iv had it for a long time so I dont know what to do. I saw them singing or doing something with symbols above their heads and it was about 4:00 pm (which I know is when they need training) so I went to the training icon and it had 3 selections. I dont remember the first one but the second one was like a mirror or a flower and the third was a triangle ( like the musical instrument). I didnt know which one to press so I just picked the triangle thing. after that I checked and they hadnt bonded! did I do something wrong?

p.s.- I read the guide to the v5 but I still dont get what happened

No! You did not do anything wrong.

Training is way different in the Familitchi. At times of 10:00 am , 12:00 pm , 2:00 pm , 4:00 pm , and 6:00 pm. Your Tamas will make a little " jungle tune " and call for TRAINING. When they do this , a question mark will be displayed over their heads. Go to the Smiley icon with the speech bubble ( icon # 6 ) and click it ( B ). Choose one of the following icons. They will be different. 2 are activities and 2 music. The first one is Smart , the second one is Cheerful , and the last one is easy going. These determine which character they turn into. Click here for more information on that =]Training increases bonding .

What happened was, they were due for training! If they want to play an instrument , a music note will appear. If they just want to play with an item, a question mark will appear. BUT, with the familitchi, to get another 10% bonding, it takes about two or three bonding times. So they would have to do that twice to get ten percent more bonding.

The Bonding Level shown on the FamiTama's status screen is 0% to 100% in steps of 10%, however the internal counter is from 0 to 1000 points. To see the Bonding Level increase by 10% you need to increase the counter by 100 points. Each Bonding Level-increasing item increases the counter by 3 points. You need to use one of the Bonding Level-increasing items up to 34 times before you will see the Bonding Level percentage go up (by 10 %.)

thanks sooo much!!! I didnt know that it took more than one training time to increase bonding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back