I need help with v.2 games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only game I don't know how to play is slots, I'm not there yet, but let's get started.

To play the bump game you need to be pretty fat to win(your tama) and I'm not very good at it. The object is to bump the character over before she bumps you. Besides being big another way to get power is there's a meter and you want to press the B button when the meter is high so you can bump with more power. There are 8 rounds until you win.

The next game the heading game. You press the A and C button to go from right to left and you hit the B button to jump and head the ball. Pretty simple. But one tip after you hit the ball go back to the middle so just in case the ball goes on the other side of the screen you'll only have to move one space to bum it instead of 2. Hope it helped!!! :D

all wot he sed and with slot u press b and ittl stop one of the wheels then press b then again and if you get three circles you get 900 points WOW

Well your tamagotchi has to be really fat to win the bump game, I always lose. And how you play the jump game is if a circle fills in on the left hit the left (A) button as fast as you can and same with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back