I need HELP yet again...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess Jess

Reaction score
Okay, I had Washu a Mametchi. The One that is Yellow. Then when the Matchmaker came it brought me a cloudlike Tama to fall in love with I siad Love bc I had never seen this Tama b4. Okay well they had a baby boy that I named Yosho. Yosho started as a black ball with a bump on his head. Then he turned into a Tama that looked like a Jack O Lantern. Then he turned into <_< then he just now turned into ;) . Okay I need to know some things about these Tamas. So here are some questions.

1. What was the cloudlike Tama that my Mametchi mated with??

2. Why in toddler form did Yosho turn into a Jack o Lantern and is this a rare Tama and what's it's name??

3. Is there an updated Picture Gallery of all Tamas and what they like and so on??

4. Okay Washu turned into the Yellow form of Mametchi and it is saying that Yosho is also a Mametchi but he is the Orange one?? Why is there two forms of Mametchi or was it just a typo??

Okay I know I am needy but I had no clue about the new V2's I had one long ago and now there are so many more Tamas. Help Me Please!!!!

Thank you,

Jess Jess

Okay, I had Washu a Mametchi. The One that is Yellow. Then when the Matchmaker came it brought me a cloudlike Tama to fall in love with I siad Love bc I had never seen this Tama b4. Okay well they had a baby boy that I named Yosho. Yosho started as a black ball with a bump on his head. Then he turned into a Tama that looked like a Jack O Lantern. Then he turned into :hitodetchi: then he just now turned into :pochitchi: . Okay I need to know some things about these Tamas. So here are some questions.
1. What was the cloudlike Tama that my Mametchi mated with??

2. Why in toddler form did Yosho turn into a Jack o Lantern and is this a rare Tama and what's it's name??

3. Is there an updated Picture Gallery of all Tamas and what they like and so on??

4. Okay Washu turned into the Yellow form of Mametchi and it is saying that Yosho is also a Mametchi but he is the Orange one?? Why is there two forms of Mametchi or was it just a typo??

Okay I know I am needy but I had no clue about the new V2's I had one long ago and now there are so many more Tamas. Help Me Please!!!!

Thank you,

Jess Jess
1. Well I'm not sure what tama the cloud like tama was but you can find out by going here.

2. Hmm, I think the tama you are talking about is this one <_< . But if not use the link I just gave you above to find out. :unsure:

3. I gave you a link to a V2 tamagotchi chart (in question 1).

I hope that helps.

4. There is a Mametchi :lol: and a Memetchi :pochitchi: . They are different tamas but are spelled almost the same way. Please be careful when you read and if it is spelled like that then it is a typo.

HOPE THIS HELPS! -RR :pochitchi:

answers for you......

1. your tama married a DOROTCHI

2. i'm not soooo sure but, it might be a KINAKOMOTCHI.

3. ok don't think there's an update..... maybe your just not familiar with them.

4. your tama turned into a MEMETCHI.

hope it answers your questions.

see ya!

tamagal.

Are u shure u aren `t DREAMING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!

:mellow: Thank you for the information and Yosho just had a baby with a Zuccitchi. I wonder what she will grow up and become. Hope something wonderful. I am now on the 3rd Generation!! YAY!! And today is my Birthday I am now 22!! YAY!! Thanks again for all the helpful information!!

:) Jess :D Jess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back