I need Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone know if there is really matchmaker on V4? Mine 2 gerenations didn't get any matchmaker! My first gerenation was ok, well cared, never connected with other tamagotchis, but never got the matchmaker! Second one was overweight and then took cared of later, but still no matchmaker! do anyone have any tips about this problem? If you do, I will be very thankful!

Sincerely,

greentamagotchi

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone know if there is really matchmaker on V4? Mine 2 gerenations didn't get any matchmaker! My first gerenation was ok, well cared, never connected with other tamagotchis, but never got the matchmaker! Second one was overweight and then took cared of later, but still no matchmaker! do anyone have any tips about this problem? If you do, I will be very thankful!
Sincerely,

greentamagotchi
No, there is. But it's because the MM only stays for about 30 sec. You can change you time to 3:29, 10:29, or 7:29. and wait for a minute,

mametchi :pochitchi:

there is a match maker for v4!! I got one!! What happed was this. It was 7 years old and i saw a cheat. The cheat was to get the match maker wait till the tama is 7 and then turn the clock to 2:59 p.m. and wait 1 minute the match maker will come!!!! It works!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Your tama V4 must have a glitch because there is a matchmaker. She even came to me! (my tama is, yes, fat- nothin wrong with mine, the MM came.

Set ur clock to-6:59 she stays for one min only! It will work!! :D :pochitchi: B) :huh:

there is a matchmaker on V4 cos my friend got it but I never got 1 on mine, it turned into an oldie then died, it was my first genoration! :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back