I need help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjoy_671

Reaction score
Listen, I have a tamagotchi v4 and its a teenager. And when it grows i want it to get a good job. But the problem is that i keep playing shape and dance, and the to smartness and arts+fashoin skill points are the same, does anyone know what job its gonna get? :huh:

you dont get skill pionts by playing games, you get them by going to work, even if its a kid or teenager. if you want a good job, it would be good idea to get lots of skill points.

'Jump rope' and 'Mimic' give you random points for all categories. 'Shape' gives you intellegence points, 'Dance' gives you fashion/arts points, and 'Flag' gives you kindness points. Your tama will need a total of 50+ points in 1 or more categories to get a job. :blink:

-sk8er girl-

Also, if you win Jump Rope or Mimic you will randomly get 5 skill points and if you win Shape, Dance, or Flag you will get 6 of the skill point the game represents. But everyone else is right, I'm just adding some more useful info, LOL.

//GotchiGirl

It depends on what job you are aiming for :blink: If you use Gejitchi's link, it will tell you the certain jobs and what skill points you need highest

in :)

Jump Rope and Mimic give random skill points each time, but the amount is not random at all :eek:

Dance is great for getting Art/Skills points ;)

Shape is great for getting Intelligence points ;)

Flag is great for getting Social/Kindness points :blink:

Good-Luck :blink:

//Tama*Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back