I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
I like a guy in my class called Luke. He's very nice and smart too. We played cricket with each other last year 'cause we were in the same school cricket team. Anyway, back to the point of this topic. Yesterday all the year 8's (that's my grade) had a day out at the water slide. It was very fun because we got to stay there till 8:30pm. Anyway, amongst the fun and water and CRICKET, I heard Luke talking to a guy called Nathan (not the one nicknamed Webby). I think they were talking about me or something near me, because Luke kept glancing at me throughout their conversation. I didn't hear any of it because I was too far way to hear a single word. Then at night when we were doing partner dancing (ugh..) Luke didn't have a partner and he kept walking around the circle trying to find someone. And for some reason he kept walking around my part of the circle. He eventually got a partner, but not me. I think he just pushed in so he could dance too. Funny, cause he normally hates dancing with girls. Anyway, cause it was rotating partner dancing when after you do the steps once and you move to the next guy, I got to dance with Luke for about 30 seconds, but that was the best 30 seconds of my life. When we were dancing, he just kept gazing into my eyes and I kept saying "What?" and he said "Nothing". When we finished and we kept rotating, Luke was getting a bit hyper and I could really see it. But so was I, so I don't blame him. It's not very often you get to dance with your crush at night to "Falling in Love Again", is it? Well, Luke was hyper, as I said before. It just seemed like he was extra cheerful after he danced with me. I was cheerful too, but not so hyper I go absolutely crazy and out of control, like Luke did. Then when we were about to go back on the bus to go back to the school (yes, at 8:30pm!) and we were sitting on the tables, Luke sat near me (not next to me. I would've completely freaked out if he did!) and said "Hi Jess" and I said hi back. That's completely out of character for him, completely random too.

It's just that... I really like Luke and sometimes it seems like he likes me too. It's just wierd. I want to tell him I like him, but there is a VERY SMALL possibility he doesn't feel the same way. I suppose I have to tell you why I said a very small possibility. Ok. It was about 3 weeks ago now. I was in Business (a subject I do) and Luke's friend Webby (that's his nickname) blurted out to the class "Luke likes Jess!" Fotunately only Luke, Webby and I heard it. Everyone else was listening to their Ipods. And also, that same day, Webby pushed Luke into me and said "There's your girlfriend". You're wondering why Webby would do that. Well, Webby is in general, one of those "friend for one minute, villian the next" type of person. You know? One of them that just doesn't respect others' feelings.

It's just that.. I really like Luke and sometimes it seems like he likes me too. It's jsut wierd. I want to tell him I like him, but there is a possibility that he doesn't feel the same way.

Well, I can tell that he really does like you but he keeps it bottled up. I have the same crush too. But, you need to tell him how you feel before it's too late. Make it suttle, and not pushy. That'll just be weird.

Yeah, I can undersatnd what you're talking about, .::Cutie::. It might be too late before I do anything, so I better tell him while I can.

Any better suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back