I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisaxu

Reaction score
I just got a new tamagotchi v4 and its an adult I have set the times to 2:59pm,10:29am and 6:59pm but the Matchmaker still would not come. My tamagotchi's mother was 5 when th Matchmaker came to her

ps:he is 5 and is a :D :blink: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I assumption would be that the tamagotchi is not old enough. How old is ur tama? the matchmaker only came today for me, and my tama was 10. Another conclusion would be making sure you don't pause it. Pausing can effect when the matchmaker comes or the age of your tama even if you only pause it for a minute or two. If your tama is an oldie (Ojitchi or Otokitchi), it must either mate with another oldie or it will have to die of old age. The matchmaker doesn't come if they are old. I hope this helped! :D

My assumption would be that the tamagotchi is not old enough. How old is ur tama? the matchmaker only came today for me, and my tama is 10. Another conclusion would be making sure you don't pause it. Pausing can effect the age of your tama even if you only pause it for a minute or two. If your tama is an oldie (Ojitchi or Otokitchi), it must either mate with another oldie or it will have to die of old age. The matchmaker doesn't come if they are old. I hope this helped! :D

Well then the answer is simple: it's still too young. You'll just have to wait a few more days. Just because its mom got the matchmaker at five, doesn't mean that the baby will get it at five. all tamas vary. another note to be taken is that I don't think it works if you set it like a minute before the time. you may just have to wait, but don't quote me on that. I just think it's still too young so don't worry! :D

Perhaps you have to wait longer. Try again tomorrow; the matchmaker comes between the ages of 4 (if it's an Oyajitchi) until it's an oldie. Wait one more day, and your tama should get the matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back