I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
Well...I like this guy named Nick.I told him I liked him at school cause he found out.He said he was gonna tell ppl but he nvr did.Does that mean he likes me?And pls don't close this cause i really like him and i need advice.

~KK

I really can't wait.I like him to much!Do u think he likes me?

~And can u make me a noah cyrus avvie and post it cause i can't find a frggin pic?PLS!can u post it on tamatalk cause i'm not allowed on certain links~

Hehe I liek a guy named nick, Strange... MOVING ON!.

If you really liek him, tell him. DOnt let anyoen else knwo though.

Um...Well when you told him you liked him and he said he was gonna tell people don't you find that rude. That kinda means he might of wanted to embaress you. Though since he didn't tell there are many possibilities why he didn't tell anyone. So don't jump to conclusions. You might wanna get to know him more as a friend before you ask him out. Hope I helped. :)

Um...Well when you told him you liked him and he said he was gonna tell people don't you find that rude. That kinda means he might of wanted to embaress you. Though since he didn't tell there are many possibilities why he didn't tell anyone. So don't jump to conclusions. You might wanna get to know him more as a friend before you ask him out. Hope I helped. :)
i know him well i was in latchkey with him for 3 hours and i was in his switchclass.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know him well i was in latchkey with him for 3 hours and i was in his switchclass.
Well if you know him well then maybe you could go for it. Just make sure your ready first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back