I need help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisses4Lovexo

Reaction score
When it comes to guys i'm unfortunate..

If I like a guy they don't like me.

If a guy likes me I dont like him.

But I did date a guy one time. And I liked him =D

But then I found out he was a real slacker.. when I was a A+ kid.

What I'm saying is I don't think there's a guy on the planet for me.

Can I get help ..

There will be someone you like and theres no need to rush it. Your probably young and should just wait till you like someone and they like you back.

What does it matter if he's a slacker and your a A+ kid? If you go out with someone they don't have to be exactly like you - opposites do attract [sometimes].

Agreed! If you liek soemone that is a 'Slacker' or has lower grades, try helping them! Thats how I have one of my best guy friends today! I helped him with homework!

BE yoruself!

Your young- don't worry about it. :]

There's nothing wrong with waiting- you have your whole life ahead of you.

Try to not focus on find 'Mr. Right'. Alot of people find them when they least expect it and aren't looking.

Everyone has true love out there somewhere. Some will find him now, others will find him later. You WILL find someone, no matter how unlucky you are.

I agree, I wouldn't overthink this. The right person will eventually come up once you're ready. Sounds like you just need more time.

Also your topic isn't very "encouraging" to wanting to give advice "No, I'm not getting on my knees" sounds rather negative towards the reader. I suggest another approach for future topics regarding advice.

As Lisa found out was wrong on the Simpsons episode "Lisa's date with destiney" you can't change a guy. No one can be perfect and sooner or later someone who's perfect for you will come along and if you're young,don't worry about it. God doesn't give you more than you can handle.

How true...when you like a guy, they don't like you....and when a guy likes you, you don't like them. It seems like it always works that way, huh? All you can do is wait. One day, Mr. Right will walk into your life. Probably when you least expect it. It may happen now, or when your older. Either way, it will happen. Trust me.

~TGD

I've been that way too. I've liked many guys, but they didn't like me. In fact somebody at Band Camp (marching band practice) has a HUGE crush on me, but I don't like him back (O.O thank god I don't, he's a soo weird). But luckly I'm not single :D There is a guy I think is really cute in band practice, but I don't have a crush on him, he's just really cute and really nice, but I don't have a crush.

I know I've found 'Mr. Right' he is the best guy I've ever met. He's soo sweet, cute, hot, fine, and omigosh the nicest guy! :D

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice, is to find boys out of school to date. There's always too much unneccisary drama that's pulled into the relationship when you're in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back