I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me about the match maker I know nothing and i want a third generation!

Help!

just wait, she will come when your tamagotchi is old and select yes whoever she brings to you and youll have a baby

It really depends on the age, if it's above 5 and you really want her to come, fast forward the time to one minute before, 10.30am, 3.00pm or 7.00pm. then wait one minute and she should come. If not, wait another day, then try again.

:) Tayz ^_^

the match maker is an old women that pairs you up with another tama. the matchmakers comes to all of the versions. your tama has to be an adult and have a job if its v4/v4.5 i suggest that you say yes to love on first try because she doesnt bother to give you another choice if you say no to the first one (i tested).when the match maker comes if you press B you will get a boy and if you press A you get a girl (sometimes it doesnt work) on tama town if you look above the theater you will see her house and on the porch you will see her reading a book.well thats almost all of the knowledge we know about the match maker. hope i helped!!

-kupatchithelover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back