I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sancha

Reaction score
please help! i need advice on tamagotchi version five they are so confusing!!!

Well... scince i dont really know what your asking, I cant give you to much info. I can give you some though.

Icon 1, heath meater : On version 5 there are 5 hearts instead of 4. On the second screen it lists your bonds and the type of family. You can raise your bonds by training at the following times: 10:00am 12:00pm 2:00pm and 6:00pm. Or you can use items from binary's guide. On the next screen, it lists your family name, GP(gotchi Points) and the generation. The next few screens list the characters that you have.

Icon2, Food: Same as previos versions exsept you can use other purchased food forever.

Icon3, Toilet: same as previos versions.

Icon4, games: On tv surfing a character will appear on the top right. When you see that character on tv, press botton b. For Tea Time, if you see a handle on a cup facing down, Pour tea. On the left press a on the right press b for both, press them at the same time. On golf put, look for the arrow on the bottom of the screen. Wait for it to be EXACTLY under the golf ball. Then press b. On shoe pairs, look for a matching shoe to the shoe on the top, and when it is under it, press b.

Icon5, connection: Game, same as other versions. Marry, with the 2 tamas one choose give and the othe accept. Special, enter a password for a special item!! PC, same as other versions.

Icon6, training: when your tama shows a question or music note over its head, go here. This will also raise bonding.

Icon7, items: same as items in the games icon in the other versions.

Icon8, tv: Travel show, acts as a pause funtion. Dating show, when your tama is old enough, you can go here to visit the matchmaker. TV shopping, same as shop in the games icon of other versions.

Icon9, friends lists: same as other versions.

Icon10, atention: same as other versions.

Hope I helped!!

laura you helped me too!! i wanted to know how to raise the bond level!! but reading all of what you just said helped

thanks for the help tamalaura thats just what i needed to know! :) but the only thing i dont know is has anyone got a v5 character chart??

you can pause it all you have to do if go to the travel show then you travel it works the same as pause on other versions it ecven says it in the instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back