i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTishy

Reaction score
hello.

i've just gotten a tamagotchi ver. 3 and i am having alot of trouble

putting passwords into it that i have gotten off tamatown for Ver. 3.

everytime i try to put a password in and press button B it always comes up with 'Error'! :'(

plesae help me

Thaks,

TamaTishy :(

The only advice I can give you is to check if you're putting the passwords in the right place, and to make sure you've put in the right numbers.

Apart from that, I've got nothing, sorry. ):

Double check to make sure you're using the correct numbers, and make sure that you're entering them in the correct place, the "password" section of the games menu.

well i know whats happening here.

if you want to get souvenirs from tamatown to your v3 heres how:

1. go onto www.tamatown.com

2. click on 'Enter tamatown with your tamagotchi v3'

3. it will ask you to type in your v3 username. Do as directed.

4. on tamatown when you get an item with a password press the A button until you get to the baseball bat and ball icon.

5. press the B button on that icon and press a until the arrow is on the word PASSWORD

6.press the B button twice and you will see eight zeros. Put in the password by pressing the A button to switch numbers, the B button to select the number, and the C button to go back.

7.you should see your tama and a present falling from the sky. it will be the item that corresponded to the password you entered.

so really the trick is entering your REAL EXISTING username when you do step no. 3

HOPE I HELPED!!!!

TamaGripzBurritos :furawatchi:

PS vote for me in the 33rd competition on music city! my ID is CS6958

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back