i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Rising-Sun:.

Reaction score
i am having trouble....i have a friend and hes not talking to me what should i do?? :gozarutchi: :(

Maybe 'cause his angry to you. Try to say sorry to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, just pretend he doesn't exist either. Me and my best friend got in a HUGE fight! I started shunning her, so then she shunned me. I have great will power, so this "fight" lasted over two months. Eventually I caved in and I couldn't handle it any more. I wrote her a note that said "I'm sick of this! Let's just be friends again" And we were! Okay, usually they arn't THAT long, but it works.

But remember, only use this as a last resort.

=)

Ok you need to calm down. write him a note saying you're not sure what you did but you are sorry and please can you talk. If that doesn't work then start up a conversation and if he walks away then just follow him around whilst talking to him. Eventually he will get fed up and crack so be prepared that he may start shouting at you but I did this and it was the only way to get my friend to say something. Hope it all gets sorted xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back