I need help,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My crush, he asked me If i liked him, I said yes. He also said he liked me. So the question is, should I ask him out? We took a love test together to see if we were perfect together. We got 44 points out of 50. It was pretty good. Now, should I ask him out, or should I wait for him to ask me? We talk pretty often, too. But I won't see him for a week. Any ideas on what i should do?

Sincerely

~Flandre Scarlet

Well first off, dont base your entire desicion off of a love test.

I say talk to him for a little bit longer, and see if anything happens. If it seems right, then go for it

I would just go ahead and ask him. If he said he liked you, then why would he say no?

o. o; ...If you both said you liked each other...Why didn't you guys get together when he asked this? xD♥

Aw well...I say just break the ice and ask him. I highly doubt there's any chance he'd turn you down. o.o;

AND BTW! DON'T TRUST SILLY LOVE TESTS MMKAY?!

Oh my god the same exact thing happened to me last year! There was this guy in some of my classes that I really liked, and he felt the same way about me. But for whatever reason, we never went out and just kinda drifted away from eachother. But this year we got back in touch, and the same feelings arose. Then I asked him out! :) we have a great relationship and have been going out for six months. So I say go for it! Don't let the opportuntity pass you by.

Well I'm shy and old-fashioned and would definitely wait for the guy to ask me out. That's just personally what I feel most comfortable with.

But there's no reason why you shouldn't ask him out. He said he likes you, and as Rachel said, you don't want to risk the both of you being too shy to do anything about your feelings (I've been there, it's not fun).

I say go for it - what do you have to lose?

Just note that guys can be confusing and there is a chance of him saying no, though he said he had feelings for you. I wouldn't worry about this too much, but just remember that it is a possibility.

And don't base your relationships on a love test dear :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you both admitted you liked eachother..... I think you should ask him out :eek:

You said he'll be gone for a week? You should ask him when he comes back, when he feels like he missed you so much ;]

and maybe screw the love test next time. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back