I need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesustands

Reaction score
I am just new yesterday. I have a lot of Q's. Like, where can you just chat, what is an admin, what does "PM" mean, can someone be my friend, if so how can we just talk to each other, there is a certain amout of things that I need help with on the e-mail thing with when I get mail, how do you send mail to other people, can I send mail to people who haven't registered? I have a lot of Q's, Please answer them. :D B) :ph34r: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just new yesterday. I have a lot of Q's. Like, where can you just chat, what is an admin, what does "PM" mean, can someone be my friend, if so how can we just talk to each other, there is a certain amout of things that I need help with on the e-mail thing with when I get mail, how do you send mail to other people, can I send mail to people who haven't registered? I have a lot of Q's, Please answer them. :D B) :ph34r: :huh:
You go to the chatroom on weekends. Admin is the Administor. He made the site. PM stands for Personal Message. I'll be your friend. I don't know. You have to PM me. You can't send mailto ppl who havn't registered. To send mail to other ppl go to [0 new messages] at the top and click compose new massege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back