I need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:lol: Hi I need help if anyone knows how to make your tamagotchi grow faster into an adult please tell me ASAP! :ph34r: :blink: :D :D :) ;) :D :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I read that if you play more games it would grow faster. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like thats gonna help! I habe been playing games since 6:05! He not going to grow and My "friend's" tamagotchi gonna get married and I won't be able to connectoin with it so it will fall in love with me!

Well I have no clue what to do. I read that and a bunch of replys that said that helped. I suggest you tell your friend to pause her tama until yours is an adult, connect with the love potion so they will marry. :furawatchi:

thats right, theres actually no way 2 make your tama evolve earlier, and even when its an adult it wont b able to have a baby at once

thats right, theres actually no way 2 make your tama evolve earlier, and even when its an adult it wont b able to have a baby at once
theres not people been PM-ing me telling me to like put in time out 6 times of feed it then play bump! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back