i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie100

Reaction score
is the nikatchi bad?

i do not want the answer "i doesn't matter if it's good or bad".

I want a true answer.

is it good or bad?

Nikatchi might be considered a bad character because I have gotten it from taking poor care of my tama. But sometimes you get "poor care" characters even if you toook perfect care of your tama, so you never know. (*But you really shouldn't care if it's good or bad!) Hope I helped! :)

If you don't want the correct answer then..

There's no good/bad tamagotchi :)

Nikatchi might be considered a bad character because I have gotten it from taking poor care of my tama. But sometimes you get "poor care" characters even if you toook perfect care of your tama, so you never know. (*But you really shouldn't care if it's good or bad!) Hope I helped! :furawatchi:
I couldn't agree more. There is this fad that has been existance since V1 that tamas are "good/bad care". Like xox_Jaade and *Tama person said, for every person that gets a character from neglect, there is always another person that gets the same character from giving their tamagotchi perfect care and attention!

If you spend your time worrying about silly fads then you miss out on the fun. Each character is unique with its own care requirements, animations, favourites foods etc. Enjoy what you have! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back