I need help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Careing123

Reaction score
Okay ? 1: First off i left my tamagotchi on over night, its original name was Femy and now its Demy. Any explanation?

2: How do you use the "Music" thing, which is like a player?

**coughcough**

Actually the third one wasnt that smart.

I figured out the answer -.-

Please just answer 1 & 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure on the first one but...

Music works when your tama is an adult, along with almost everything else that you can buy. (not enough are useable for kid methinks...)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I don't know what happened, but if you want its original name back, try reseting and downloading your Tamagotchi.

The 2nd one I'm not too sure.

1. Glitch maybe?! Or it could be that you have scratched the screen and it's altered the way the pixels are. That's happened to my brother's tamagotchi and the screen looked completely different yo me. I don't know about your tama unless I see the tama itself

2. Music thing? Do you mean music disc, Boom box or music with head phones? Either way, you can't use it untill your tama is an adult.

Tip: When your tama grows up, don't buy a music disc if you have a boom box. When you use the disc, it plays in the boom box and breaks your boom box (not your tama) To get rid of the disc before it happens, go to the 'Book' icon and select present and select the disc. Do not select present (unless you want to play a trick on someone), instead, press the (a) button and select trash. It will come up with a Sure? screen. Select yes and you will no longer have the disc.

Ohh okay. I think the scratch thing might work, but my tama showed up twice on my other one as "Femy" and then "Demy" and its bugging me. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back