I Need Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratzlfl

Reaction score
My bf just got a new bf. Ever since then shes been acting as if she's better than anyone and shes bossing everyone around. She made my two freinds cry, one girl scream at her and her new bf, made everyone hate her. But she still thinks I', her freind. I don't want to be her freind any longer, I've had enough. How can I not be her freind without hurting her feelings?

-bratzlfl

My bf just got a new bf. Ever since then shes been acting as if she's better than anyone and shes bossing everyone around. She made my two freinds cry, one girl scream at her and her new bf, made everyone hate her. But she still thinks I', her freind. I don't want to be her freind any longer, I've had enough. How can I not be her freind without hurting her feelings?
-bratzlfl
Sounds like your in a tight spot there.

Try confronting her on how she acting, tell her thats why no one wants to hang around her. Tell her that if she is going to treat people that way, you don't want to hang around her. :angry:

It's my advice, but it might help the tiniest bit!

Try confronting her on how she acting, tell her thats why no one wants to hang around her. Tell her that if she is going to treat people that way, you don't want to hang around her. :angry:

But I'm to shy to tell her that...but if she continues I have no choice but to.

Thanks!~

Last edited by a moderator:

well,when ever she wants 2 talk 2 u...u just turn around and ignore her. and if she ask u,whats wrong? you say: is because uved changed...eather u go the way u justed 2 or we cant be friends,im sorry

see? thats all u have 2 do,and i she dosent ask,ur out of the poroblem!

Well, to start off, I am sorry that that had to happen. You must feel pretty bad. Hmmm... I would:

(A) Really not noticably stop hanging out with her and stuff. But if you go with this option, DO IT SLOWLY. That way, she may not really catch on. Get what I mean?

( B) Maybe you can talk to her new best friend and see if you can go from there. If her new friend will talk to her, that could help.

Sorry, that's all I got. Hopefully it helps.

~Tama_Lover~

Thanks everyone! :huh: .

By thurs. if she doesn't stop I'll use one or several of your ideas. Thanks SO much!

I've been through similar situations. Even in third grade! Don't worry, you're not the only one here that goes through this everyday.

In third grade my best friend and I wanted to start a 'club' with our other friends. So we did, but she wanted to be 'Leader 1'. Everyone else voted who was to be Leader #__. All the while I was telling them that it wasn't fair to all of us in some way. Anyway, my best friend got voted Leader 1 and I was voted Leader 3. Anyway, in the end I ended up getting a couple of the friends that agreed with me and walking away, making our own 'club' where everyone was equal. She wouldn't talk to me. So I walked over there and confronted her that it wasn't fair to have leaders and that we should just quit the whole club thing. You might do the same? Tell her how she's acting from your point of view, and everyone else's. ;)

Ever since my other friend's birthday party she's had a big head. She thinks she can just tell everyone what to do and tell them to shut up. She's been asking me if she can hit the new kid, and every time I tell her to leave him alone, because he's got it hard enough as it is. She tells everyone to shut up whenever she can. I'm getting tired of it. So Tuesday (we have a four day weekend that's half over) I'm going to tell her that she's being bossy and she needs to stop, because nobody likes a bossy-pants (XD). I think you could do it too! :D

I hope I helped! Good luck. ;)

I've been through similar situations. Even in third grade! Don't worry, you're not the only one here that goes through this everyday.
In third grade my best friend and I wanted to start a 'club' with our other friends. So we did, but she wanted to be 'Leader 1'. Everyone else voted who was to be Leader #__. All the while I was telling them that it wasn't fair to all of us in some way. Anyway, my best friend got voted Leader 1 and I was voted Leader 3. Anyway, in the end I ended up getting a couple of the friends that agreed with me and walking away, making our own 'club' where everyone was equal. She wouldn't talk to me. So I walked over there and confronted her that it wasn't fair to have leaders and that we should just quit the whole club thing. You might do the same? Tell her how she's acting from your point of view, and everyone else's. :D

Ever since my other friend's birthday party she's had a big head. She thinks she can just tell everyone what to do and tell them to shut up. She's been asking me if she can hit the new kid, and every time I tell her to leave him alone, because he's got it hard enough as it is. She tells everyone to shut up whenever she can. I'm getting tired of it. So Tuesday (we have a four day weekend that's half over) I'm going to tell her that she's being bossy and she needs to stop, because nobody likes a bossy-pants (XD). I think you could do it too! ;)

I hope I helped! Good luck. :D
That helped a lot. Thanks! ;)

-bratzlfl

My guidence concelor says this all the time!

''If shes mean to everyone be mean back'' To show them how it feels!!!!!

-bratzlfl
Hang in!

Stay her friend for the moment being, just untill she slips up and acts bossy.

--Mini Play--

Bossy Girl (bg)- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? You can't do ANYTHING, only I can do that duh!

Bratzlfl- Ok, BG. Stop! You aren't better than the rest of us! So quit bossing us around!

BG- Whatever.

Bratzlfl- I thought I could be your friend- But I guess I can't hang with you anymore, you are hurting my feelings, friends are supposed to be kind and understanding!

*Leave and hang out with other friends*

Wishing for the best, Katie.

*Note- Whenever any of you have problems, be ready for a mini play by me!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back