I need information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty101

Reaction score
my mom is thinking about getting me a ura/en tama for christmas :furawatchi: , so I have made a list of things I need to know:

1. What is the differnce between ura and en tama?

2. witch one do you reccomend me puting on my christmas list?

3. A link to where to order them would be helpful...

4. What do they have that is not on a regular V3?

5. Can they connect with V3s?

6. Are they really UraTAMAGOCHI, enTAMAGOCHI, or just uratama and entama?

thanks,

Tamakitty101

P.S. I think this would be a useful resorce even AFTER christmas, so plz keep it open. :eek:

P.S.S. I might think of things to ask after I make this, so expect updates.

I'm not a Japanese Tama expert, but I'll post all what I know.

1. UraTama has different characters, items and maybe a few other features, but they're mostly the same.

2. I personally would prefer EnTama, but it's your choice.

3. E-Bay. I don't know anything more specific as I haven't bought Tamagotchis online.

4. They have a lot more features than the V3, for example school/work, mail, character groups...

5. If I'm right, no.

6. EnTama = Cho Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus and UraTama = Ura Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom is thinking about getting me a ura/en tama for christmas :furawatchi: , so I have made a list of things I need to know:
1. What is the differnce between ura and en tama?

2. witch one do you reccomend me puting on my christmas list?

3. A link to where to order them would be helpful...

4. What do they have that is not on a regular V3?

5. Can they connect with V3s?

6. Are they really UraTAMAGOCHI, enTAMAGOCHI, or just uratama and entama?

thanks,

Tamakitty101

P.S. I think this would be a useful resorce even AFTER christmas, so plz keep it open. :eek:

P.S.S. I might think of things to ask after I make this, so expect updates.
1. There's not many differences between the two, but some minor differences. If you can work a V3, it will be kind of easy to work an Entama and/or Uratama.

2. I recommend Uratama. I have one and it's a lot of fun! However I have heard some good responses about Entama.

3. YesAsia.com is a great place to get Uratamas and Entamas. I got my Uratama there, $35.00 will be worth it, TRUST ME!

4. They can get jobs, go to school, get mail, and much, much more!

5. No, they cannot connect with any US Tamas. I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. However, you can check this chart for which versions an Entama connects to, and I think the Uratama connects to the same ones.

6. No, the Uratama's real name is Ura Cho Jinsei. The Entama's real name is Cho Jinsei.

Hope this helps!

~ Dolores ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back