I NEED MAJOR ADVISE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVEFREDRICK

Reaction score
Ok this guy I met well my boyfriend stoped talking to me after the first day of being boyfriend girlfriend and I am getting mad!!!!!! And it is a long distance relationship like florida to migan or what ev.and I email him but get no reply when he is online!!!!!!! do you think he did something wrong or did I. But we hit it off on the first day.Please help and one more thing he is EMO. sorry i did not meniton that before......HELP PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOO :huh: :huh: B) B) :lol: :D :( :( :( :( :(

i would say just to give him a couple of days to respond to you maybe he hasn't checked his email. i am sure he still wants to keep seeing you so i wouldn't panic. just cool down .

if he doesn't respond to you after a couple of days i would email him to tell him how much you feel for him and if he is still willing to camit to you and make your relationship work. if he still doesn't reply to you just wait for him to make the next move and i am sure he will aventually talk to you and you will get every thing settled

hi i am molly112194 and if anyone needs advice i am willing to give you advice

so just pm me plz!

Sometimes long distance relationships don't work out, maybe he changed his mind. But says that last year my mums friend's daughter got married last year and that was a long distance relationship - they saw each other every weekend or something.

Isn't EMO mean gay?!?!?!?!?!?!?
no that does not mean he is gay that means he is a goth that cuts himself and a hate when he does it in front of me but it has bin 2 days and he was online when I emailed him so I know he is avoding me but I don't know what to do I need more help

Dump him!!!!!

He's odviously lost interest in you....or he's on holiday altgough he should have told you

Seems like the charm has worn off for him

But I have only been with him for 2 days
and he odviuosly isn't that interested in you.....If he lost interest after one day

I was once in a situation just like you...It took a lot for me to realise that it wasn't going to work

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks... :mellow: Wait a bit. He may start talking again.... For now, just be patient.

I'm currently in a relationship where the boy's at my old school. It's been working out fine. If you know the guy in person (you met in person.), wait. If you don't, I would maybe dump him. I'm not really sure. Sorry!

♪~tk710

You should leave it for a few days - see if he replies, he might of just been busy when he was online and not realised you'd emailed him. If it's MSN or AIM you should try and instant message him and say something like 'are you avoiding me?'

Don't even bother with this guy. He cuts himself? He clearly has some emotional problems he has to work out. Long distance relationships in general raaaaaaaaaaaaarely ever work out, but the last thing you want to do no matter what is to get involved with someone whose problems are now going to become YOUR problems.

I'm not saying drop everyone with emotional problems, but it's not worth it especially in a long distance relationship.

Plus, you only know this guy through the internet. You're falling in love with text, you have no idea how he acts in real life.

Either way, long distance relationships are difficult. Find someone in your area.

Being single is always good you know >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back