I need some help on....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

00shorty00

Reaction score
I have a GROWTH CHART and it has all the teens and what family they come from and all the toddlers,adults and oldies- but I never follow the family! I always get what they call a UNIVERSAL TEEN how do i get to follow the family?? I want a tamagotchi like :blink: or something but i never get GOOD tamagotchis......... i always get :D and :p although sumtymz i get :) I hear there are common tamagotchis as i have looked at other forums and people have said they always get :p and :ph34r: but i want a RARE tamagotchi...how do i get them how do i follow the family why can't i get :D or something why am i asking so many QUESTIONS!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Also why aren't the "UNIVERSAL ADULTS AND TEENS" in a family??? Is UNIVERSL a family and why doi always go down out of the families??

hey dude u replyed to mine but i had another question how u change time?

00shorty00 try taking verry good cair of them like checking there hungry and happy every 5 10 mins and play the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back