I need some help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomanom

Reaction score
I've been listening to this song, by Katy Perry. Its called I kissed a girl. My problem is, now that I heard the song, I want to kiss a girl, really badly.

I'm not a lesbian.

Never was. (I don't find anything wrong with them either)

I just want advice on what I should do..

I don't have anything against lesbians at all but are you a girl?, if you respond I can tell you my advice.

(If your a girl or a boy)

you'll probbably just get over it. if you really want to kiss a girl, kiss a girl. i don't see what's so wrong with that [as long as she agrees with that...] but really. it's a song. i think you'll get over it.

[SIZE=13pt]Just like Blue*Slip said! It's just a song. [/SIZE]

You'll get over it. ;)

Songs can make us want to do some weird things! ^^

Especially when they make it seem like something seems so great and amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's basicly curiousity, songs make us think about things we don't usualy think about. Songs have made me do some strange things. So there are three solutions to this. #1. You could just wait it out, you should get over it or #2. If you really want to really bad to get it out of your system do it. There's nothing wrong with that at all!

But there's always a third option. It sounds childish but here it goes, tell a close friend about your problem and then gather up a bunch of girls to play truth or dare, then get your best friend to dare you to kiss another girl.

That's my advice! (ps. I find nothing wrong with ppl that are gay, lesbian or bisexual.)

hope I helped

~Fishfreak

It's the power of music, y'all.

If your really against your crazy feeling, listen to as many songs as you can about girls falling in love with guys.

(By the way, that's NOTHIN'! I've had dreams where I turned into a guy and tried to get a girlfriend! And I ain't no lesbian or someone who wants to get a trans gender. (Absolutely no offense at all to lesbians or people who have switched genders.)

We all are curious at times though don't let curiosity take hold and makes you do something rash. Curiosity killed the cat you know? :D

I've been listening to this song, by Katy Perry. Its called I kissed a girl. My problem is, now that I heard the song, I want to kiss a girl, really badly.
I'm not a lesbian.

Never was. (I don't find anything wrong with them either)

I just want advice on what I should do..
It's perfectly normal for people to commonly have somewhat homosexual or homoerotic thoughts every now and then. Or all the time, because being gay is OK!

Generally speaking, a song you enjoy will often make you want to implement the ideas in the song.

It happens to me all the time. Songs give me artistic rush. I'm always drawing what a song sounds like.

Maybe you hear the lyrics and feel the urge to act upon them.

If you wanna kiss a girl. Kiss your mom. :) Shes a girl. Ether do that. Or if you have a doll kiss that. Idk. Just pick ether one.

*Please don't sneak advertise. ;] -TWP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back