I need some quick guy help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Okay.. i guess guys can view this too. I want to invite my crush to my birthday party and I am worried that he'll get bored. my family doesn't have alot of money and all we have are movies, computer, and guitar hero 3. those are about the only things that he might take interest in... but the problem is that i am worried that he will get bored! then i would be so embarrassed! especially since i live in an apartment. Can someone please help me?[/SIZE]

Are you embaressed by your family? Are you embaressed by not having enough money? Are you embaressed by living in an apartment?

Ok, I can understand you're worried, but if your crush gets to know you better and likes you enough, he's going to find out about these things anyway...

And if he's worth it, he will like you anyway. If he's going to judge you and decide how much he likes you based on your family, your money and your apartment, then... well, I suppose I am saying that he would be pretty shallow and not worth the effort.

I'm sure it will be fine.

If you invite him, tell him it's just a small family celebration and no big fuss / all singing, all dancing entertainment show ;) I'm sure he'll understand :D

Are you embaressed by your family? Are you embaressed by not having enough money? Are you embaressed by living in an apartment?
Ok, I can understand you're worried, but if your crush gets to know you better and likes you enough, he's going to find out about these things anyway...

And if he's worth it, he will like you anyway. If he's going to judge you and decide how much he likes you based on your family, your money and your apartment, then... well, I suppose I am saying that he would be pretty shallow and not worth the effort.

I'm sure it will be fine.

If you invite him, tell him it's just a small family celebration and no big fuss / all singing, all dancing entertainment show ;) I'm sure he'll understand :D
Yep you typed the words right out of my keyboard. Don't worry, it'll be fine

Just as TamaMum said. If someone judges you on how much money your family has, then I'd forget about them.

But, It shouldn't be a problem.

Just try to make it as entertaining as possible. If he's the right one for you,if he gets bored,he won't show it or he won't get bored at all! I'd say just take a chance and invite him,what've you got to loose?

Don't worry about it, most guys could sit there playing Guitar Hero for about, five hours? xD

If he is rude about it, he isn't worth it. <3

Guys are sometimes stupid. If he acts all stuck up and that, punch him... Guys hate being bashed by girls.

Haha.

I invited my crush to my birthday and we had heaps of fun for 6 hours.

Don't worry, invite him and play around, even sitting in your room playing music is fun.

=]

Calm down...

[SIZE=8pt]Thank you so much guys! (erm... and girls) lol I calmed down alot! [/SIZE]

I agree with every1 else here. Dont be worried about wat he says. Do you want 2 go out with him in the future if he is going to critisize ypu for who you are? Both of you are going to have more fun if u relax. PS 80 % chance that the Guitar Hero 3 alone will excite him

[SIZE=8pt]Okay.. i guess guys can view this too. I want to invite my crush to my birthday party and I am worried that he'll get bored. my family doesn't have alot of money and all we have are movies, computer, and guitar hero 3. those are about the only things that he might take interest in... but the problem is that i am worried that he will get bored! then i would be so embarrassed! especially since i live in an apartment. Can someone please help me?[/SIZE]omg my birthday is coming up to, i want to invite my guy friend, who also happens to be my crush, which makes it awkward, more on that later, n e way, what you should do is invite some of his friends to your party to, at least if he gets bored he wont be with a bunch of girls and his friends will be there
omg my birthday is coming up to, i want to invite my guy friend, who also happens to be my crush, which makes it awkward, more on that later, n e way, what you should do is invite some of his friends to your party to, at least if he gets bored he wont be with a bunch of girls and his friends will be there

TamaMum has said it all ;)

Guitar Hero 3? My cousin is a boy and he played it all day, non-stop.

omg! my birthdays coming up too! i wanna invite my crush but theres one problem... ive already told him i like him. if he even does come i dont have very many video games[no guitar hero]. and music might be a problem to, all he listens to is country. the only country i have is gurl country, ya no taylor swift. what should i do???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back