I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so today i went to buy a tamagotchi. so when i went to toys r us they had nothing in stock. and then i went to target and when i went there they didnt havevit so i was just wondering what happened to the tamagotchis.

Oh ya and also when i went to all the websites to check if they still have tamagotchis and they only have music star.

Please reply,

Eggs&Bacon :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
*reported* this should be in "What happened to my tamagotchi?" or somewhere like that.. I'm not really sure, but it shouldn't be here. A guide can move this over to the right place.

Trust me, you're way more likely to find an answer in that section than here.

Actually, it should be in What's On Your Mind.

But to answer your question, as new Tamagotchis develop, the demand for the younger versions grows smaller, and so does the supply in turn. You can still order them from Amazon or Ebay, if you trust that sort of thing [which, personally, I don't, but that's just me].

Also, in my Walmart they have an aisle of extra toys that they usually don't register on their site because they're mostly little odds and ends. Tamagotchis are sometimes found in that section. Maybe one of your nearby stores has the same thing, but if not, I'm afraid I can't really help you there. D:

eBay is definitely your best bet. I always buy virtual pets such as Tamagotchis from eBay, and I have never had a problem with them. Music Stars are all over the place, though.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

the same thing happend to me!!! you should go to k mart. thaey are packed with tamagochis, but they are all music star. you should go on ebay.i orderd a plus color tamagotchi , for only 30 dollars! they are ucually about 70

Well tamagotchis are popular, everybody loves 'em, how couldnt they? :lol:

just wait until they ship in more sillygoose ^^

nothing happened to them they just found loving families! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back