I need to get a kendama out of the red star seed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
It's one of perodchi's happy items, and i have all of them except the kendama! I have planted the red star seed so many times!!! It just keeps coming out as a okarina! So how can i get the kendama?

Thxxxxx

Hello! As I've mentioned in one of your other topics HERE, you can easily get the exact item you need from the seed alternatively (in this case, the kendama) if you have another Color Tamagotchi to connect to. It is given as a connection gift if you connect to the point where they give each other gifts. Make sure to press the B button on the receiving Tamagotchi (so in this case, your iD L) so that the other Tamagotchi character will come over to your iD L character and give a gift to them, rather than the other way around. If you don't have another Color Tamagotchi to connect to, well, my best advice is to keep trying. There's really no other way around it, I don't think. Good luck! :)

Hello! As I've mentioned in one of your other topics HERE, you can easily get the exact item you need from the seed alternatively (in this case, the kendama) if you have another Color Tamagotchi to connect to. It is given as a connection gift if you connect to the point where they give each other gifts. Make sure to press the B button on the receiving Tamagotchi (so in this case, your iD L) so that the other Tamagotchi character will come over to your iD L character and give a gift to them, rather than the other way around. If you don't have another Color Tamagotchi to connect to, well, my best advice is to keep trying. There's really no other way around it, I don't think. Good luck! :)
Thanks! I got it this morning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back