I need to rant..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well usually these type of contest's are usually for American's x-x'' Dunno why though.
I'll sign your petition! ^^
Thanks Meowbark. Thanks x.Nobody

It's nice to know I have friends who support me.

Yeah, I hate that.

I wanted to join MapleStory a long time ago. After trying to join, it said I had to be 13+. I was 9 xP.

You're welcome. I may not be a Jonas fan, but I love my fair share of bands. And the fact that I look 3+ years older then I am has put me through some hell, in a way that I'm not sure anyone but me understands. So I tend to take stuff like this pretty personally XD

Well, you're birthday's in January. And you'll be 13 in a few months, so maybe they won't mind? Maybe you can contact someone who is involved with that contest thingy or something (you know what I mean, right?) and ask. Good luck!

Good news and bad news.The good news is my mom CAN enter for me, so if she won, she would be able to take me and my friend along, as well as she'd be allowed to bring us to meet JB.

The bad news is you have to be a US citizen. WHAT THE HECK?!? That is SOOO unfair. I'm a Canadian, going to a concert in the US, and just because I don't live there I can't meet JB!? How unfair is that? My mom is going to complain to the people who organized the contest and I'm also going to go get a petition signed. I don't care if it's dumb to do that. I'm doing it. I have to prove a point.
Oh, that's stupid x.x -enters for you- lol.

I'll sign that petition. -signs imaginary petition-

It's not too hard to lie about your age in these contests, but yea, it is pretty hard to lie about what country you live in. That really is too bad. I'm sorry about that.

I'll sign the petition too, I guess.

That's pretty unfair.

I'm not a fan of the JB, but you seem pretty dead set on it. I guess I can try to help you reach this little "dream" of yours as much as I can.

Good luck.

You say it sucks being 11 animelover? Well it sucks being 10 XD
It does NOT suck being young. When you grow up, you're gonna wish you're that age again. Enjoy your childhood, however short it may be. :gozarutchi:

Anyway...

I'm so sorry, TG_D! That must really suck. :furawatchi:

Well, do you have any relatives in America that can enter for you? Perhaps your relatives can enter the competition, then take you to meet the JBs.

I'll sign the petition anyway!!

You have to be a US citizen? Well, I guess it makes sense since the Jonas Brothers are an American band. That stinks. I'll sign your petition. Write down my name for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back