I NEEEED VERSION 4 TAMAGOTCHI HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamajunkie101

Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!! I LOVE :D MY TAMAGOTCHIS BUT WHEN I WAS DEBUGGING IT I MUST OF SCREWED UP!!! :D :D HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZEEE!!!!!!!! I NEEEEEEED HELP!!!!! BY THE WAY, DEBUGGING IS WHEN YOU UNSCREW THE BACK OF YOUR TAMA AND EXPOSE THE MICROCHIP SO YOU CAN PRESS THIS LITTLE GRAY DOT WITH "DEBUG" ON IT TO CHOOSE ANY CHARCTER YOU WANT PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEZE GIVE ME A REPLY!!! ANYONE!!!! p.s. i tried restarting it, dropping it :D , taking out the battery then putting it in again but nothing worked HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!

I would say you should get a new battery.

It happened to my sisters tama and when she bought a new

battery. So just get a new battery and it will be fine

TT

That means you have V4 or up. Debug doesn't work on those versions and cause infinite hyperspeed.

Also, typing in all capitols is viewed as screaming, which is against Tamatalk rules.

I'm sorry, but once you debugged your tamagotchi and it won't function again, it's gone forever. :( I've had that happen before, so I know how you feel.

You can just get another one, if you liked the V4. :lol:

So sorry, but it looks like your tama is gone forever into the shawdows of nowhere. :( :lol:

You can totally bring it back! I debugged my 4.5 and yes, it was in infinite speed, but then I erased the debug plate on the back. Good as new! Hope I helped!!!

First off, try not to use all caps it's against the rules :p

Second, all you have to do is go back to where it says 'debug' and completely erase the pencil markings. Once done, before screwing teh back back on push the battery onto where it belongs, if the egg is still in hyper speed erase again until you get it. Chances are you may not have sound, but it saved you 12 bucks more to just do this. It works, trust me.

Peace.

Hi, I'm Tamajunkie, the one who posted this question. Thanxs alllllllll of you who replied. Great news!! :angry: I saved my V4 by erasing the debug plate a ton so thank youuuuuuuuu!!!! :angry: Oh...... and sorry about the capital letters, I like to write in caps but I won't do it any more!!!!! :angry: :( AND "PeaceSign", I stilllll have sound!!!!

I'm sorry, but once you debugged your tamagotchi and it won't function again, it's gone forever. :( I've had that happen before, so I know how you feel.
You can just get another one, if you liked the V4. ;)
its not lost forever just unbugg it open up ur tama and erase the pencil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back